Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Peer into a soul...































I was watching television the other day with my brother and we saw this commercial with a strange man slowly coming closer and closer to the screen and then it looked as if he was peering in at you. "peerintoasoul.ca" then comes across the screen. Immediately I grabbed my lap top to check it out. There are three spots that are live on the web. By mousing over each one, the preview provides a bizarre, almost voyeuristic look into these mobsters’ reactions. They say that eyes are the windows to the soul…

So what is this campaign? I hope it's obvious now. Kia just released a new ad campaign for the Kia Soul that is quite unconventional, and somewhat disturbing. It’s quite a different tactic to take to sell a car, but I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment